Friday, June 6, 2008

Need to Nude


I've had a pair of strappy nude shoes that I've worn to death since last summer. There's just something about the color that I've always loved and, in the past couple of months, I've seen a similar color on the feet of not just other girls on the street, but starlets alike.

I wonder if it's because the color somehow gives you the feeling of natural elongation, adding to the effect of a good 4 1/2" of heel. Whatever it does, I think it looks so sleek, especially when its paired well with color.

2 comments:

eye4style said...

I'm obsessed with nude shoes too - I think that they do visually lengthen, not to mention, they're neutral and match nearly everything. The only tricky part is finding the "right" nude for my pasty skintone!!

Victorya Hong said...

Girlfriend, rather pasty than bottle spray brown!