Monday, June 23, 2008

These Are a Few of My....


For a woman, I possess a singular talent: I am an extremely efficient packer. I can fit a whole week's travel into one carry-on bag which most women would only consider big enough for an overnighter.

Now if I could only narrow down my beauty items, then I think I could travel the world in something akin to a slim portfolio. But alas, asking met to give up my products is like telling me to stay home. I can't live without some of my favorite things, so I thought I'd list them for you.

I realize this is probably the worst art-directed shot in the history of blogging, but that's what you get when you clear your desk and do an impromptu shoot.

I'm always asking my girlfriends what they use, what products they like best, so I figure perhaps other girls out there might be interested in what's made it to my top 10. I'll write a bit more on each later:

10. La Roche Posay Hydraphase Cleansing Milk
9. Roger & Gallet Body
8. Kiehl's Silk Groom
7. Derma Sensibio H2O
6. Officina Profuma Olio di Jojoba
5. be solective SPF 30 Sunscreen
4. NV Perricone Concentrated Restorative Cream.
3. Lamas Citrus-C Facial Cleanser
2. Korean Exfoliator
1. NeoStrata AHA Glycolic Cream

No comments: