Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Roped In


I know it's a bit ironic to say this, considering I'm an apparel designer, but shoes can make an outfit. They make such a statement about who you are (high heels or flats, color or neutral, open toe or covered) that you can tell so much about a person by the shoes they're wearing.

Summer is probably one of my most favorite seasons for shoes, only because I feel you can pretty much let loose, especially with these hybrid booties now that let your feet breathe in the heat.

The other day on the street, I happened to spy a girl wearing the cutest rope sandals. They were a colorful t-strap version which, despite its materials, looked as trendy as any summer footwear I've seen. Alas, I didn't have my clicker on me then, and I haven't been able to find the same pair online that she was sporting, but a quick google, and I see you can get a pretty decent range at an extremely affordable price. The bonus? You can throw them in both your washer and dryer!

1 comment:

meliindaa. said...

hm these are interesting; but i love the fact that you can "throw them in your washer and dryer" !